THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
! Read before you start !
- Examples in library "IPTULIB" and directory "/iptu" are protected by copyright. You need written permission to redistribute them.
- You may redistribute "Utilities" under the terms and conditions included in the each distribution.
- All examples and utilities should run fine on OS/400 V5R2, which had been a main test bed.
- Though this CD-ROM contains executables partially, you should compile (make) executables by yourself. Obviously, you need ILE or Java compiler to use the utilities. In addition, IBM supplied library QSYSINC is required in many cases.
- As for version compatibility of examples in IPTULIB, read corresponding part of the book. Basically, you should be able to run most examples on V4R3 and later with Original HTTP Server, and V4R5 and later with Apache HTTP Server (assuming that appropriate level of PTFs are applied).
- Most examples and utilities will not run on V3R2 and earlier (A.K.A. CISC machines). The V3R2 save files are provided mainly for V3R7/V4R1/V4R2 users.
- Analog and wcount may work on V4R2 or later. The zlib, TIFF2PDF, SPL2STMF, SNDM and CRTCSVF may work on V3R7 and later.
- RCVM may work with JVM 1.1.8 or later if you don't use UTF-16LE. JVM 1.3 and OS/400 V5R1 and later are recommended.
- For updates of the book, access to "Internet Programming, Tools, and Utilities" page.
Examples description object distribution TGTRLS SAVF/stmf contents IPTU Examples and tools in the book. IPTULIB V3R2 iptulib.savf iptulib.savf.txt V4R3 iptulib.savf iptulib.savf.txt V5R2 iptulib.savf iptulib.savf.txt /iptu V3R2 iptuifs.savf iptuifs.savf.txt V4R3 iptuifs.savf iptuifs.savf.txt V5R2 iptuifs.savf iptuifs.savf.txt
Utility description language object ver
distribution link to homepage TGTRLS packed unpacked
contents Analog World's most popular HTTP access log analysis tool. ILE-C/
Perl (required for FORM interface)
ANALOG 4.11 V3R2 analog411.exe analog.savf analog.savf.txt Analog: WWW logfile analysis V4R3 analog411.exe analog.savf analog.savf.txt V5R2 analog411.exe analog.savf analog.savf.txt /Analog V3R2 (contained in above ".exe" files) analogi.savf analogi.savf.txt V4R3 analogi.savf analogi.savf.txt V5R2 analogi.savf analogi.savf.txt wcount Web graphical access counter and clock. ILE-C WCOUNT 2.5 V3R2 wcount25.exe wcount.savf wcount.savf.txt WWW Homepage Access Counter and Clock V4R3 wcount25.exe wcount.savf wcount.savf.txt V5R2 wcount25.exe wcount.savf wcount.savf.txt /wcount V3R2 (contained in above ".exe" files) wcounti.savf wcounti.savf.txt V4R3 wcounti.savf wcounti.savf.txt V5R2 wcounti.savf wcounti.savf.txt zlib Command line zip/unzip utility for OS/400. ILE-C/
ZLIB 1.2.3 V3R2 zlib123.exe zlib.savf zlib.savf.txt zlib Home Site and Minizip V4R3 zlib123.exe zlib.savf zlib.savf.txt V5R2 zlib123.exe zlib.savf zlib.savf.txt libtiff (and TIFF2PDF) Converts TIFF image file to Adobe PDF(Acrobat). ILE-C TIFFLIB 3.4 V3R2 tifflib.exe tifflib.savf tifflib.savf.txt TIFF Software, (*2) V4R3 tifflib.exe tifflib.savf tifflib.savf.txt V5R2 tifflib.exe tifflib.savf tifflib.savf.txt SPL2STMF Converts OS/400 spooled file (SCS/AFP) to stream file (text/PCL/TIFF/etc.). ILE-RPG HPT 0.03a V3R2 hpt_510.exe hpt.savf hpt.savf.txt UZAEMON's Homepage V4R3 hpt_510.exe hpt.savf hpt.savf.txt 0.04a V5R2 hpt_520.exe hpt.savf hpt.savf.txt SNDM Sends Internet mail from OS/400 command line. ILE-RPG SMTP 1.36a V3R2 smtp136.exe smtp.savf smtp.savf.txt V4R3 smtp136.exe smtp.savf smtp.savf.txt V5R2 smtp136.exe smtp.savf smtp.savf.txt RCVM Receives Internet mail from POP3 server. Based on JavaMail API. May runs on OS/400, Windows and other JVMs. ILE-CL/
POP3 0.6a V3R2 pop3.exe pop3.savf pop3.savf.txt V4R3 pop3.exe pop3.savf pop3.savf.txt V5R2 pop3.exe pop3.savf pop3.savf.txt (Java source) (PC text) (contained in above ".exe" files) Rcvmail.java
(N/A) CRTCSVF Converts DB2/400 to CSV format PC stream file. ILE-RPG/
CSV 2.14a V3R2 csv.exe csv.savf csv.savf.txt V4R3 csv.exe csv.savf csv.savf.txt V5R2 csv.exe csv.savf csv.savf.txt
*1 Character "a" after version number indicates that license for respective distribution has been changed from the corresponding version.
*2 Original TIFF2PDF.C (different from TIFF2PDF included in the latest libtiff package) is no longer available on the Web.