Variation of Minolta non-AF SLR Lens Mount
There are several variations of diaphragm control, such as manual
preset diaphragm, semi automatic diaphragm and automatic diaphragm.
- a lever(like a preview lever) is a aperture ring lock lever
- two types of preview lever (center and right).
The Type MC started from SR-T101 body in 1966.
- TTL full-aperture metering and aperture ring has a meter coupler.
The Type MD started with XD, XD-7 and XD-11 body in 1977. dual-mode
metering. The Type New MD has a focus aid pin
only for X-600).
- New MD has a third coupler pin for focus aid (left).
- MD has a coupler for shutter priority exposure(right).
Back to Lens page