Yuji Minejima's Emacs page
Stuff on Emacs (a text editor integrated with an interactive Lisp environment) by
the Free Software Foundation.
- 28 July 2012
- Release mcomplete.el version 1.10.
- 07 March 2011
- Release mcomplete.el version 1.6.
- 21 August 2004
- Release mcomplete.el version 1.5.
- 9 January 2004
- Release screen-lines.el version 0.55 (kill-line improvement for GNU Emacs21).
- 18 December 2003
- Release mcomplete.el version 0.20 (to get along with howm 1.1)
- 28 October 2001
- Released mcomplete.el version 0.18 (for GNU Emacs21).
GNU Emacs 24.1 on Windows7
Emacs Lisp packages
- Enhance the completion mechanism of Emacs by allowing you to display information on completions.
- Call the viewers of Unix manual pages and GNU Info with completion.
- Enhance Emacs's minibuffer completion mechanism.
- Provide "Screen Lines" minor mode. As of GNU Emacs23, the same functionality is provided by the standard Visual Line Mode(M-x visual-line-mode). So this package is now obsolete.
- Provide a text based interface to the menubar.
There're some elisp files on Junkyard page.
Elisp packages related to Common Lisp are on Lisp page.
Yuji Minejima email@example.com